Friday, 1 September 2017

His 'n' Hers Hangers

Over on the My Rose Valley blog there's a great photo tutorial for a pattern to cover wooden coat hangers (Vintage Crochet Hanger by Annette MB Ciccarelli).


These hangers can be made with small amounts of leftover yarn in lots of different colours making them suitable for the whole family.


I remember buying some wooden hangers like these years ago so I dug them out and had a go.


Before I knew it I'd made four of them with a 3mm hook in DROPS Safran cotton, using about 100g in total.


It crossed my mind that I could make hangers like these as gifts for somebody else in their favourite colours or even the colours of his/her favourite football team.

If you'd like a quick and easy project why not give them a go?

No comments:

Post a Comment