Saturday, 25 February 2017

Moon Blossom (UK and US Terms) - A Free Pattern

Here it is, all written up at last, the Moon Blossom square in both UK and US crochet terms.


The pattern is available as a pdf file which will open in another window. To access the UK version click here and for the US version click here.

I must thank Ravelry members Berniece and Psyschick who gave up their time and tested these patterns for me.


I've  already used it to make squares for a blanket that I recently posted about here and the squares pictured above will be part of a new one.


I would love to see what people make with this square, if you're on Ravelry please link your project to the Moon Blossom pattern which I will be adding shortly to the database.

Happy hooking - I hope that there are no technical hitches with accessing the files, my fingers are crossed :-)

(EDITED 5 March 2017 to add this link to another post which includes links to the free pattern for an alternative 12 inch version of this square.)

2 comments: