Wednesday, 21 December 2016

A Lapghan for Rudolf

Although I've got various things on the go at the moment I decided that I wanted to make something simple whilst preparing for Christmas. There's always so much to cram in to December so a little project to pick up here and there would fit in well I thought. In a way my head was still stuck in Autumn when I looked through some odd bits of yarn and this might have influenced my decision to pick out the red, brown, grey and cream colours which I cobbled together into 35 granny squares. Once I'd slip stitch joined the squares together the overall look of the colours which I'd used reminded me of Rudolf so I decided to add a red nose in the form of a pom pom to each corner of the blanket.


It's amazing where you can find inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment